Lebay AB (556854-0636) Box 7126, 907 04 Umeå, is the data controller for the processing of your personal data and is therefore responsible for ensuring that your data is handled correctly in accordance with applicable legislation. Below is a presentation of what personal data Lebay AB processes and how it is processed, as well as your rights and retention of data.
Lebay AB stores and collects the following personal data:
- Personal identity number
- Contact details such as address, e-mail and telephone number
- Payment information and payment history
- Purchase information such as which item has been ordered or whether the item should be delivered to another address
- Your participation and participation via sms and e-mail
- Information on purchases such as time, place of purchase, possible error and dissatisfaction
- Information on how you want to be contacted by us
How does Lebay AB use your personal data?
Personal data is mainly used to handle orders and fulfill agreements made when you shop on Lebay.se, as well as to be able to send direct marketing to emails that you have provided on Lebay.se. Your personal data is used for the execution of the sales contract, which is necessary for Lebay AB to be able to execute commitments under the sales contract. If the information is not provided, our commitments cannot be executed and Lebay AB cannot approve your purchase. When you contact Lebay AB, your personal data is stored.
When ordering with Lebay.se, Lebay AB needs to use your personal data for:
- Information for delivery of your order
- Identification and age control
- Payment management
- Handling of complaints
- Be able to process orders and returns
- When contacting delivery information or other challenges that may arise when delivering your order
- When contacting when your order can be picked up
- In case of questions and support via customer service, e-mail or phone
To receive newsletters and direct marketing from Lebay AB, your personal data is used for:
- Sending general information via e-mail, sms or social media
- Information and invitation, management of and about events
- Possibility of participation in competitions
- Direct marketing of products, campaigns in the form of newsletters
In order to provide you with customer service, Lebay AB needs to use your personal data for:
- Customer service and communication, answering any questions by phone, email or social media
- Questions and discernment of orders
- Handling any complaint and feedback
- Issues prior to purchase, product issues, handling of returns and changes to orders
How is your personal data protected?
Lebay AB uses an IT system to protect your privacy, privacy and access to your personal data. Your personal data is not shared with unauthorized persons who do not work at Lebay AB. Your personal data will not be handed over or sold to third parties for advertising purposes. However, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties if required to provide services to you, such as to suppliers to handle the transportation of ordered products.
How long do we store your personal data?
Lebay AB does not store your personal data more than necessary, your personal data is stored to serve the purpose set out above or as long as we are obliged to store your personal data according to law. After that, your personal data will be deleted. Invoices are saved in accordance with the Accounting Act.
Your rights and consent
You may withdraw or change the consents you have given or decline any direct marketing and advertising at any time. You can object to direct marketing by contacting customer service. If you have made such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In case of an objection, you can contact email@example.com
You have the right to request information about what personal data is stored at Lebay AB. And what the purpose of the processing of your personal data and information about where your personal data has been stored from. Your request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, blocked or removed from Lebay AB, however, Lebay AB may refuse your request for deletion if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain data such as the Accounting Act.
If you are dissatisfied with how Lebay AB processes your personal data, you can contact email@example.com or submit your dissatisfaction with the supervisory authority.